Ready to work with a developer on your client projects? Let’s talk details!
What You Get
- 30-minute kick-off call
- Access to Slack chat
- Squarespace or WordPress website - you design it, I'll build it
- 3rd-party integrations
- Basic SEO setup
- Coding to keep your design true to spec on mobile devices
- 2 weeks of post-project technical support
How It Works
- Fill out the inquiry form about your project and schedule a consultation call.
- I'll get back to you within 48 hours with follow-up questions and/or a quote.
- We'll sign a contract and I'll send you an invoice for a 50% deposit.
- From there, we'll collaborate! You'll provide me with designs, and I'll bring them to life.
Is this for you?
Collaboration is for you if:
- You're a brand or web designer who creates websites for your clients.
- You have time to plan for the project. This is not a package that should be tacked on at the end of your project. If you need help on a project you're currently working on, consider the prepaid hours plan.
- You don't enjoy the coding tasks involved in making your website design come to life.
- You want help getting your designs to look right in Squarespace.
- You work on at least one website for clients each month.
- You want to offer a bit of technical support to your clients but don't want to do it yourself.
My fixed project rate starts at $1700 USD.
It all depends! Every project is different, and I’ll try to fit into your timeline as best as possible. That being said, a turnaround time of 2 weeks is typical for a Squarespace or Elementor-based WordPress site. A custom WordPress site will have a turnaround time of 5 weeks.
- a homepage
- a blog page
- a single blog post page
- 3 extra page designs
- duplicating pages
- adding provided content
I currently only work with WordPress and Squarespace designers. If you need recommendations for other platforms, I’m happy to give you a few options.
You’ll include my fees into your prices. The client will pay you and you will pay me from that payment.
You’ll want to make sure that you collect payments from your client before my due dates so that you’re not left paying late fees.
Once we’re ready to start working together and you’ve signed the contract and paid the 50% deposit, I’ll send you a detailed checklist of all the content I need. For an example, I’ll need items like your mockups, images, logos, custom font files, and any client content. Think of all the things you typically need to build out a website. Those are the items you’ll be passing over to me.