What You Get
- A developer available for consultations, to fix unexpected issues, and to do the developer work you're less interested in.
- A developer who always has time for you every month.
- Up-front pricing with no surprise fees.
How It Works
- Check out the packages I offer and get in touch with your specific needs.
- Sign a contract that lasts for up to a year so you don't need to resign each month. Monthly packages require a minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Pay your invoice. For monthly plans, I'll send you an invoice on the 15th of every month, and you'll pay it by the 1st of every month to keep your spot.
- Join the specific Asana task list I provide for you. Assign tasks and track hours!
- Breathe a sigh of relief! I'll finish the tasks you assign me before the end of the month.
Let's Talk Costs
You only need help on a few tasks each month.
2 hours per month
You need a little help on multiple client projects each month.
4 hours per month
You need serious help on projects throughout the month.
8 hours per month
You have a one-time project or want to try before committing to a monthly plan.
5 hour prepaid block
$425 per 5-hour block
*All prices listed are in USD.
Is this for you?
- You're a brand or web designer who creates websites for your clients.
- You don't enjoy the coding tasks involved in making your website design come to life.
- You want help getting your designs to look right in WordPress or Squarespace.
- You work on at least one website for clients each month.
- You want to offer a bit of technical support to your clients but don't want to do it yourself.
Openings Limited: 26 hours/month left
Fill out this short form and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
It all depends! Every task is different, and I’ll try to fit your tasks in as quickly as possible. Most tasks are completed within the week, and I will communicate to you how long I expect larger projects to take.
I work on WordPress and Squarespace and any 3rd-party integrations supported by those platforms. I support Elementor and Divi tweaks, as well. If you’re not sure if you can integrate a service into WordPress or Squarespace, I’m happy to do the research to find out what will work for you.
You pay me up-front and I track my time and keep you up-to-date with how many hours you have left on your plan.
For custom projects, I will provide a quote and invoice you after you accept.
Once we’re ready to start working together and you’ve signed the contract, I’ll add you to a private Asana board just for you.
You’ll need to add your tasks there and keep me up-to-date with any major deadlines that you have. Please allow for a 2 week turnaround, just in case.