What You Get
- A developer available for consultations, to fix unexpected issues, and to do the developer work you're less interested in.
- A developer who has time for you every month.
- Up-front pricing with no surprise fees.
How It Works
- Check out the packages I offer and get in touch with your specific needs.
- Sign a contract covering project details. Monthly packages require a minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Pay your invoice. For monthly plans, I'll send you an invoice on the 15th of every month, and you'll pay it by the 1st of every month to keep your spot.
- Join the specific Asana task list I provide for you. Assign tasks and track hours!
- Breathe a sigh of relief! I'll finish the tasks you assign me quickly and efficiently.
Let's Talk Costs
Dev on Demand
Currently booked out
Get 2-8 hours of dedicated time on your projects each month.
Starting at $200/month
Perfect for one-time projects, emergency help, and larger custom coding projects.
Starting at $100 Rush fee is $150/hour
*All prices listed are in USD.
Is this for you?
- You're a brand or web designer who creates websites for your clients.
- You don't enjoy (or have time for) the coding tasks involved in making your website design come to life.
- You want help getting your designs to look right in Squarespace, WordPress, or Shopify.
- For monthly plans, you work on at least one website for clients each month.
Fill out this short form and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
It all depends!
For Dev on Demand, I generally try to get tasks done for you within a day or two. But if things get busy, I can guarantee that small tasks (30 minutes or less) will be completed within 1 business week. Longer tasks may take up to 2 weeks, and I will communicate with you so you know what to expect. Your monthly commitment gives you access to my fastest turnaround times.
For Custom Quotes, this will really depend on the time I have available and how complex your project is, but you can generally expect a turnaround time within 3 weeks. If you need something quicker, a rush fee may apply.
If you’re on another platform, get in touch and let me know. I’m a quick learner and may be able to support you or offer recommendations.
For Dev on Demand, you pay me up-front and I track my time and keep you up-to-date with how many hours you have left on your plan.
For Developer Collaboration, you will pay me 50% up front and 50% when the project is finished.
For Custom Quotes, I will provide a quote and invoice you after you accept.
Once we’re ready to start working together and you’ve signed the contract, that’s when the real fun begins.
For Dev on Demand, I’ll add you to an Asana board, and you’ll be able to start assigning tasks immediately.
For Developer Collaboration and Custom Quotes, I will need all design files, images, client content, and any other assets used for the project.